However, this post will focus on the wishlist for new features in fm2010.
- FM2010 needs to be faster & more responsive than 2009.
- Stadium building needs to be better than just saying the capacity has increased by 3,782!
- There is only one camera view in the 3d match that I like (corner) - there needs to be more!
- A highlights package with a similar look to LMA or FIFA manager.
- Being a chairman of a club instead, or as well as, being a manager could be fun
- Press Conferences are not that good. I always send my assistant now.
- Tactics are poorer now! The arrows, indicating runs, are now more limiting.
- There are no fans in the stadium on matchday! I want fans, together with chants!
- International Managers don't have a shortlist anymore! It's easier than using the vast national pool.
The stadium expansion really does need looking into. On other games, such as LMA manager on the playstation, I used to love being a small team and developing their stadium. I was even the manager of Barnet for this reason. In the highlights, you got to see how your stadium looked and how development was progressing.