Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Saturday 4 April 2009

Season 3 - Notts Co/Carlise

The 3rd season ended with promotion to League 1 with Notts Co. We finished 3rd! I managed to sign more quality players now that I had gained promotion.

Kevin Thornton (Leeds)
Adam Drury (Norwich)
Mark Davies (Wolves)
Jaime Peters (Ipswich)

All were free transfers. The first 3 games were all defeats, but I managed to put in a good string of results to get County to a mid-table position. Then, I got linked with the Carlisle job. They were a team lower than County in League 1.

I decided to take the job, because I had taken Notts Co. all I could do with no money. Carlise already had a decent set of players, but they had money to spend as well. However, I didn't want to rush spending my money, so I looked into the loan market and free agents list.

Sam Jerome
Jordan Rhodes
(both on loan from my old Stoke team)
James Beattie (loan from Sheff U)
Matty Ritchie (loan from Portsmouth)
Martin Albrechsten (free transfer)

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)