Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Friday 3 April 2009

Best Signings on FM2009 - (including wonderkids and bargain buys)

Best Signings on FM2009 - (including wonderkids and bargain buys)

Here are a few players that are worth a check. Most were out of my reach, as Stoke manager, but I also have bargain buys too!

Andy Carroll - You should be able to sign this player on loan from Newcastle. He is a young, very tall striker! Peter Crouch of the future!

Hatem Trabelsi - A right back who starts the game as a free transfer. You may be able to sign him as a good championship club upwards.

Joe Mattock - A young left back from Leicester. Sign him straight away! He will be a good player in the future.

Adel Taarabt - Young midfielder playing for Tottenham. Has the potential to be a star!

Darijo Srna - Brilliant attacking wing-back. A player that I always signed in fm2008 & 2007. He'll cost you a small fortune these days though.

1 comment:

milandaamji said...

Great blog.
I Started with phagwara ,india in fifa manager 09.
How much diff is there in football manager and fifa manager?
But it seems too complex to me to follow it.
Here is my under performing blog
Make money online

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)