Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Monday 20 April 2009

Football Manager 2010 - New Features Wishlist

Football Manager 2009 started rather disappointingly - with the problems of activating the game. Millions had bought the game, yet few could play the game for hours, felt like days!! The phone lines were dead and siga's official website was down. Eventually, when I was able to activate the game, all was forgiven! I loved it from day 2! (day 1 being the struggle to activate it)

However, this post will focus on the wishlist for new features in fm2010.
  • FM2010 needs to be faster & more responsive than 2009.
  • Stadium building needs to be better than just saying the capacity has increased by 3,782!
  • There is only one camera view in the 3d match that I like (corner) - there needs to be more!
  • A highlights package with a similar look to LMA or FIFA manager.
  • Being a chairman of a club instead, or as well as, being a manager could be fun
  • Press Conferences are not that good. I always send my assistant now.
  • Tactics are poorer now! The arrows, indicating runs, are now more limiting.
  • There are no fans in the stadium on matchday! I want fans, together with chants!
  • International Managers don't have a shortlist anymore! It's easier than using the vast national pool.

The stadium expansion really does need looking into. On other games, such as LMA manager on the playstation, I used to love being a small team and developing their stadium. I was even the manager of Barnet for this reason. In the highlights, you got to see how your stadium looked and how development was progressing.

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)