Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Monday 17 November 2008

Fixtures - Aug 08 to Dec 08


Here are all of my results so far & the upcoming fixtures. As you can see, I've still not won in the league! Losing by late goals to Newcastle, Blackburn & Fulham. I will be working on a new formation next - I will post it soon!

I've now lost 6 in a row. Any tips? Post your comments below


1 comment:

R69NiX said...

What are your tactics like? I can see the formation you play, but what about mentality passing tempo etc. And are you playing counter attack? I read your using a target man in Carrol is his supply set to head? or are you using Rebrov as playmaker or target man now instead?

Personally I would say a defensive counter attacking direct game maybe play through the centre so rebrov gets on the ball as much as possible would be best for a low quality team like stoke, but thats just me. One thing that works really well for me is telling the fullbacks to run with the ball, make forward runs and try throughballs this makes them a real threat going forward.

Congrats on the Liverpool result and that goal was quality, real route 1 stuff. Good luck with the rest of the season hopefully relegation will be avoided.

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)