Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Results - August 09

Norwich 1 v 1 Stoke
Ricardo Fuller gave Stoke the lead in the first half, before Marcus Tudgay rescued a point for Norwich in the second half.

Hartlepool 2 v 3 Stoke - League Cup 1st round
I gave my first team a rest for the cup game. I was regretting this decision after 30 minutes - as Hartlepool took a two goal lead! Making 3 subs, I played much better in the second half, with Dave Kitson scoring the winner!

Stoke 3 v 0 Southampton
A brilliant performance here against a good Southampton side. Goals from Ricardo Fuller, Seyi Olifanjana & Santiago Solari move Stoke up to 3rd in the league.

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)