Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Saturday 22 November 2008

Updates-Nov08 to Mar 09

I have updated the teamsheet for my team - you will find it on the top of the page.

Transfers

I sold a few players (including £1 mill for Leon Cort), giving me some sort of spending power at the transfer window in January. I signed Keith Andrews - to play in centre midfield - from Blackburn for 675k. I also signed experienced forward Diego Tristan - until the end of the season.

Results

Results in the league haven't been too kind! Losing 5-1 to Everton, 3-0 to Wigan amongst the worst performances! I did, however, get draws against Chelsea & Middlesborough.

In the cup, I was drawn against rivals Port Vale - again!!! Having been 2-0 up after 20 minutes, I was expecting an easy win. Vale pulled it back to 2-2 before I, once again, took the lead. Vale equalised before I got a late "winner." - Only for Vale to get an even later equaliser!!

In the replay, I beat them 3-0 to play Sheff Wed in the next round. Expecting an easy win, I drew in the first match & the replay finished 3-3! Penalty Shootout! Losing 5-3.

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)