Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Sunday 23 November 2008

Results - March/April 09

Stoke 2 v 1 Bolton
A win against Bolton has extended the unbeaten run to three games!! Johann Elmander gave Bolton a first half lead, before Mama Sidibe scored the equaliser. On the 87th minute, Diego Tristan was in the clear and scored with a beautifully executed lob.

Man Utd 2 - 0 Stoke
I wasn't expecting to get anything from this game, but I kept the same team and formation that has been doing well for me lately. United goals came from Patrice Evra & Dimitar Berbatov.

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)