Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Saturday 15 November 2008

Pre-season News

I have spent most of my transfer budget on Rãzvan Rat - a D/WB L from from Shaktar Donetsk. He scored on his pre-season debut, against Stoke Reserves in a 1-0 win. I also 675K on Jordan Rhodes - an 18 yr old pacey striker from Ipswich.

The rest of my signings are as follows.

Keith Treacy - AM L (on loan from Blackburn). Sergiy Rebrov - AM C (signed on free transfer). Terry Dixon - AM/F C (signed on free transfer). Alexey Smertin - DM, M C (Currently on trial). Stephen Carr - D R (signed on free transfer).

Pre-season Results

I have not lost in the 4 pre-season games so far. However, drawing with Falkirk & Gillingham are not good results!

My first league game is coming up shortly - I'm at home to Wigan

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Shunyata said...

Thanks to the pretty blog nice material.
Have a great day .. ^ ^

R69NiX said...

Rasavan Rat - seems like everyone is signing him on 09 how good is he?

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)