Welcome to the fm2009 blog

Welcome to the football manager 2009 blogspot - Here, you will find latest news from the game, good players to buy & you can follow how well I'm doing in my game.

FM2009 is part of the best selling football management computer games in the world. '09 boast lots new features, including a live 3D match with multiple camera angles.

Use the INDEX OF LINKS at the bottom of the page to navigate your way around this blog. Start at Chapter 1.


Follow my game here

Currently Managing: Carlisle

Currently Managing: Carlisle
My Team

Monday 24 November 2008

*OPENING FIXTURES - Season 2

Having set my targets on promotion back to the premier league, I've been given a decent transfer and wage budget. A lot of my first team requested to be put on the the transfer list. I sold my captain Danny Higginbotham for £2 million. I'm hoping to keep hold of as many of the rest as I can.
I've spent £1.8 million on Marek Matejovsky from Reading, £2.2 million on Andy Carroll, Santiago Solari on a free, Karl Collier for 190k from Leicester, Jordan Mutch from Birmingham for 600k, Chris Porter & Lee Wilkie on free transfers.

No comments:

You-Cube Networking (page views since 03/06/09)